Preview Mode Links will not work in preview mode

BOSS Academy Radio - Real Business Ownership Success Strategies: Entrepreneur, Small Business, Coaching, Start-ups

Feb 24, 2016

Overwhelm is something every entrepreneur has claimed or even faced. It's something we see as reality, but is there often an underlying issue beyond having a lot to do? After all, is your life busier than the President of the United States? Or perhaps a top level CEO? We see celebrities who are on press tours being drug all over night and day for interviews, without a moments rest. Is it really we have too much to do? Or is it the fact we don't have clarity on what needs to happen next?

I share some of my own insights and perspective from Michael Port who wrote the book Steal the Show. This is a topic that every entrepreneur should explore, as it may be the excuse that's holding you back from achieving greatness.

I started this special series, BOSS Academy Transformations, to help address the internal struggles of entrepreneurship, dealing with body, mind and spirit. Learn more at http://bossacademy.com.